It's nice to be able to say "He's kicking" instead of "It's kicking." And I've already said "Your son...." a few times to Josh, which is kind of fun.
I think that he has been more active now that we know that he's a boy. Maybe, before, he was masking the fact that he was a boy by being more docile? But now that we know we'll have a rambunctious boy on our hands, he's showing his true colors?
Or maybe, he's just sleeping less and playing more. In his pictures, he sure liked to have his hands up by his face a lot...maybe he's boxing in there?
Well, whatever he's doing, we're are really anticipating meeting him, and I'm ready to have my normal figure back.
I've noticed the following things that are changing about me as I get further into this pregnancy:
- Stretch marks
- Bones clicking together in my lower back as my ligaments loosen to get ready for labor
- Nose bleeds every morning
- Heavier breathing when I go up just one flight of stairs
- Hunger pains that could kill
- Smaller stomach which means that I have to eat smaller meals more frequently
- Fruit cravings
- Frequent trips to the bathroom
- Breasts that shouldn't be mine...I don't like big boobs, and I want my smaller ones back.
And there are many more things that I just can't remember. But every time I feel that little boy kick, it brings a smile to my face, and it warms my heart. And things are going so well for us...so many other women have a lot of problems during their pregnancies and I feel so very happy that we have been so lucky this far.

No comments:
Post a Comment