Josh had a gig last night playing his bass guitar at a coffee shop here in town. Raleigh, Jenna, and I went along to watch. The lead of the band, named Paul, was a great singer and had picked out some wonderful songs to perform. Over all it was a great experience. Raleigh seemed to like the music until the drums got too loud, and I had to take him into the other room.
After Josh's gig, we went just across the street to a fancy hotel restaurant to watch Joel perform in a jazz trio that he often plays with. For those of you who don't know...Joel plays the drums, Josh plays the bass guitar, Jamie plays the guitar, and their dad plays a whole heck of a lot of stringed instruments that I don't know all the names to.
We ordered some delicious appetizers at the restaurant: Walleye cakes (like crab cakes but with Walleye), 3 types of hummus with bread and chips, and bread topped with tomato, mozzarella, balsamic vinegar glaze, and an herb I can't remember.
To sum it up, it was a wonderful but late evening. Below are some of the latest pictures.
Raleigh and I after our walk outside.
Raleigh and I after our walk, and Raleigh is still in the infant carrier that my Grandpa Harry and Grandma Jan gave us.
Bath time on Sunday.
Josh and Raleigh at the Red Raven coffee house.
Raleigh and I at the Red Raven coffee house.
Jenna and Raleigh at the Red Raven coffee house.

No comments:
Post a Comment