Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So I had this wonderful blog written; it took me about a half hour. And when I went to post it, Blogger threw an error and said "Thou shalt not post" - my words, not Blogger's.

So here I am. Again. Loading up my pictures and writing a blog for the second time today.

The first blog that I wrote today was sentimental and lovey dovey about how I am so happy to be a mother. It's hard to recreate that sentiment when I am so mad at blogger right now for erasing my beautiful blog. Yes, I lost all that wonderful text that I had written this morning.

I was so darn mad that I left the room and was determined not to write a post until tomorrow. However, then I remembered telling my father on the phone this morning that I was going to update my blog today. He said he'd tell mom for me. And I wouldn't want mom to connect to the internet...she's on dial-up...just to find out that I hadn't, in fact, updated my blog.

So, Mom, here are some pictures for you to enjoy after work!






No comments: