
Ok, so I'm ashamed that it's already been a week of Raleigh crawling and I haven't even posted about his achievement yet.
He started crawling at my parents' house over the fourth. Now, he's even pulling himself up to a standing position on the furniture. Yikes! I guess we really need to buy baby gates now :)
Here are some fun pictures of Raleigh last night, all dressed up to celebrate Erika's birthday.




Can you tell that he liked his laces?
Bathtime is much easier now that Raleigh can sit up on his own. We have these little green plastic frogs that stick to the bottom of the tub to keep it from being too slippery and we only fill the tub with about 2-3 inches of water so that we can lay him on his back to wash him.



1 comment:
What a smartie, crawling already! He'll be walking before Rylan! (he can do it, just prefers to crawl) I love that smile in the bath. He just gets cuter with every picture I see!
Post a Comment