When I call Josh, he always makes an attempt to get Raleigh to talk to me on the phone. Josh says, "Raleigh, talk to Mommy," and Raleigh says "no, no, no". It is rather cute, but I miss him terribly.
Last weekend I was able to visit downtown Seattle, and I was able to drive up north to visit the Skagit County Tulip Fesitval and then I drove even further up north to visit a coworker in Bellingham, WA. I was only 19 miles from the Canadian border.
Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend.
This is a Smart car. I want one. I met a lady in Seattle who owned one and she let me take a picture of it.
I visited the sculpture gardens near the waterfront in downtown Seattle. This was a metal tree sculpture. Very cool. I want one for my yard.
Ah, the Daffodils. The tulips weren't up yet, but the Daffodils made their presence known pretty well. This was taken in Skagit County about 1 hour north of Seattle.
This troll lives under a bridge in Fairmount (I think that's the name of it). It's a district of Seattle, or it's a small city next to Seattle, I wasn't listening very well. You can't see it in this picture, but he's holding a VW bug in his hand.
I took this photo in Downtown Seattle outside of a restaurant. These blossoming trees were everywhere. Very beautiful. And I think I'll have it framed to put on my wall in my house. I'm really happy with this photo.
I took this photo down at the fish market in downtown Seattle. I have another picture of men throwing fish, which is a common occurance here, but the picture didn't turn out as I had hoped.
One Daffodil among many. Very pretty.
An almost-blooming tulip. It had rained that morning. You can see the rain drops still on the bud.
White daffodils. Pretty, but not as vibrant and beautiful as the yellow ones.
I'll post some photos of my trip to Bellingham another day. Be happy you got anything out of me. I'm so tired and I want to go home :)

No comments:
Post a Comment