The other day a female coworker asked me how many days I had left. DAYS! I wanted to say, "Lady, I'm not even counting in days yet, I have a whole month and a half left." But I didn't. I was polite.
More and more people keep asking me when I'm due or similar questions to the one mentioned above. I just imagine people thinking to themselves, "geez, when is she going to pop? She's huge."
I want to say to people, "I'm not a tall woman, there's no room for the baby to grow upward...so instead it must grow out, which is probably why you look at me like I should be due tomorrow."
Anyway, enjoy the pics.

1 comment:
I've so been there before. Hang in there, though. I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is flying by when I'm so far away. According to your pictures, I think you look TERRIFIC!
We'd love it if you stop by on your trips down to the cities - we're right along the way. Hint hint.
Post a Comment