As you can probably tell by my low frequency in posting… I am back at work now. My first day back was last Thursday. I’m even more sleep deprived now without my naps during the day, but I’m happy to be working on a project that will keep me pretty busy for the next month or so.
Speaking of working…it looks like Leah is really working on eating her fist in the picture below.
She does that a lot now. It’s like she’s ravenously hungry and she shakes her head back and forth while keeping her fist still.
Here’s a good pic of her smiling, and below…are her feet.
Ok, I know she’s creepy pale in this picture below, but look at those blue eyes!
Raleigh always looks so serious because I catch him off guard with the camera. If I ask him to pose, he’ll stop doing what he’s doing.
Another awesome track construction by yours truly.

No comments:
Post a Comment