We’re pretty happy here in this household. We can’t complain about much and we like it that way. Leah is sleeping better through the night now that her second bottom tooth is out.
She is also showing a little bit more pizzazz in photos.
Of course it helps when her papa is making goofy faces at her.
She’s in full giggle in the picture below.
Raleigh’s been a big help lately too. Josh had him help feed Leah her bottle yesterday.
Here is a great pic of one of the Peonies from my front yard.
And here is an even better photo of my adorable son sniffing it.
I’ll be sad on the day when I say to Raleigh, “Ooh, look at the pretty flower, go smell it.” and he turns to me and says, “Mom… it’s just a flower.”
He is so curious and so inquisitive right now, I hope nothing ever stifles that.

No comments:
Post a Comment