Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thompson Family Vacation 2009

IMG_0494

Ahhh, the bliss that was Turtle Lake, MN. Such a beautiful lake, such a beautiful week…the best week out of the summer, I hear.

Here is a summary, in pictures, of our vacation.

Loons frequented the lake, near enough so that we could see them.

IMG_0686

Leah and Chelsea started endorsing Diet Pepsi.

IMG_0487

 

Delicious and yummy, made-by-Deb, carrot cake was eaten by all. 

IMG_0490

Leah practiced her Pike position for when she becomes and Olympic Diver some day.

IMG_0524

 

Raleigh and Leah smiled at the same time in a picture. Truly a once in a lifetime moment.

IMG_0607

Raleigh, Josh, and I were happy to pose for a pic.

IMG_0632

 

So was Jenna.

IMG_0631

Grandpa Steve showed Leah how to play on the floor while posing for a picture.

 IMG_0558

Raleigh tasted a rock…

IMG_0582

And didn’t like it.

IMG_0583

Joel held Leah and smiled.

IMG_0640 Joel and Jamie found a location where they could hijack some Wi-Fi.

IMG_0642

There was a meteor shower that I tried to catch on camera but didn’t. Now you only get to see a picture of the stars.

IMG_0672

Raleigh took Grandpa Steve’s hat.

IMG_0700

Joel and Raleigh sat on the end of the dock without life jackets on.

IMG_0694

Leah  was bathed like a vegetable in the sink.

IMG_0696

Raleigh and Leah played with Grandma Deb.

 IMG_0729

Leah played with a school bus.

IMG_0740

There was a lightning storm that I did catch on camera.

IMG_0715

Jenna and Raleigh built a fort under the table.

IMG_0701

Raleigh put goldfish next to the fish that we drew for him.

IMG_0743

I think that pretty much sums it up. :)

No comments: