Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Raleigh’s airplane ride

OK, not a real airplane. He was pretending to be an airplane while I elevated him in the air with my legs. It turns out this is the only way that I can get a great picture of Raleigh truly smiling.

IMG_1558 IMG_1562

Raleigh, lately, thinks he can move Leah wherever he wants her. I caught him in the act the other day.

IMG_1577

We picked up this handy little contraption for Raleigh the other day. When I was a kid, these were great. It was like watching a slideshow in your hands. Of course, Raleigh’s talks to him and tells him all about the pictures he sees. 

IMG_1512

We’re also attempting to potty train Raleigh again. We purchased the Elmo goes potty book to help us out. Raleigh and Leah both like it.

IMG_1586 This toy was a baby shower gift from my friend Rebecca when I was pregnant with Raleigh. He enjoyed it very much and now Leah is enjoying it as well.

IMG_1578

And this was an attempt to get a Christmas picture. A bit early, I know. It didn’t work out anyway.

 IMG_1537

No comments: