Tuesday, September 05, 2006

All Sunshine and Daisies

Another checkup at the doctor and another gold star for me! My doctor visit lasted not even 15 minutes today...Which is a good thing. But my doctor basically enters the room, asks me how things are, looks at my file, tells me how far along I am (27 weeks), and then I lie down and he listens to the heart beat (150 bpm today) and then he asks me if I have any questions (which I never do, because I've already over-researched the pregnancy topic thanks to the internet).

So, yah, everything is all sunshine and daisies from my viewpoint. Not much to complain about, although I did have some nasty posterior pelvic pain (Josh and I researched it on the net) this weekend. The pain is gone now. Yay!

Speaking of the weekend, Josh and I were crazy productive but our house is a mess. We have the cable guy coming tomorrow, so we'll have it clean by then.

Here's a fun list...Because we know how much I love lists...Of what Josh and I accomplished this weekend:
  • Put up peg board in one of our basement storage rooms to make it into a cool tool room
  • Rearranged the living room
  • Moved the chaise lounge into our bedroom (I'm thinking it will be the perfect place to breastfeed in the middle of the night)
  • Gave Winnie a shower with the garden hose
  • Took Winnie to the playground twice so she could fetch the tennis ball
  • Went to lunch with Josh's brothers and their others
  • Hung out at Barnes & Noble for hours without buying anything
  • Did about 4 or 5 loads of laundry

Overall, I had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: