Thursday, October 19, 2006

What? the baby's umbilical cord is not attached to the mom's belly button?

Josh and I often get a kick out of one of the other dads in our lamaze class. He just doesn't seem to comprehend what the instructor is saying. He's not afraid to ask questions, and I give him credit for that...but...some of his questions are...well...quite hilarious.

I had another doctor's appointment today. Our baby boy's heart beat is strong, and the doctor seemed to think that he was in the head down position already...hopefully, he stays there.

I've been having bouts of heartburn lately, although not at night anymore. My doctor recommended Mylanta...so I have to go get some of that.

My stomach is no longer a symmetrical lump; sometimes it is assymetrical and it looks like there's a baby folded in half in there. I am curious to meet the little guy.

No comments: