Thursday, December 07, 2006

Would you like some text with that post?

Hi everyone! Thanks for putting up with my text-less posts for the past few days. I guess it is just supremely hard to put into words everything that I am experiencing right now.

I have a beautiful baby boy and I can spend every waking moment with him and my husband for the next three months. I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world.

Raleigh is a great sleeper...most nights he'll sleep for 3-4 hours at a time. He is an expert breast feeder and has no problems latching on, which I am very grateful for.

Josh is a big help all the time, and I am very lucky that he is so involved in everything.

We've received many congratulations from friends and family and we've even heard from people that we have'nt heard fom in ages.



No comments: