...or so it seems. Sadly, I have no new pictures to share with you all. That is...unless you want to see pictures of the wedding that I shot this weekend.
I've been a busy lady. I'm writing an article for a local magazine that is due tomorrow. I have wedding photos to photoshop so I can give the bride her photos tomorrow (I was supposed to give her them today, but I didn't finish altering some of them). I also have a Tupperware fundraiser that I have to finish processing.
Talk about a lot of stuff. And what am I doing now? Yes, I am writing a blog. This is definitely the procrastinator in me coming out.
And between this paragraph and the previous paragraph, my mother-in-law called and asked me if I wanted a Picture from IKEA, a bunch of good quality yarn, and a coffee table that my father-in-law made. I said yes to all of course. And that is the pack-rat in me coming out. I have this small house, and it keeps getting smaller because of all this stuff that we acquire.
So, anyway, I hope that you all have a happy Monday. I'll try to get some pictures for you soon and maybe a video.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment