So, in the picture below, I am pushing the new reel mower that I bought over my lunch hour today. If you're older, you may have even used a mower like this one before.
The best quality about the mower is that there is no gasoline or electricity involved...Josh's quote "Human use is what makes this baby go"...it is the greener lawn mower. Supposedly it is also better for the grass because it uses a scissor cut instead of a rip cut like most rotary blades.

Lately, I've taken to liking mushrooms. No, not the "I see purple dwarves and rainbow snowflakes" kind, but the bought in the grocery store kind. The picture below is of the dish that I made for dinner tonight. Red onions, fresh garlic, mushrooms, red bell peppers, stir-fried in sesame oil with a dash of salt, a few dashes of red pepper flakes and a smidgen of soy sauce. It is now my favorite dish to make.

I was also lucky enough to catch Josh and Raleigh in a cute father-son moment tonight.


1 comment:
Good for you! Does this mean that you're feeling better now?
When can we get together for a visit? It's been a loooooooong time.
Post a Comment