I have a cousin who needs all of our prayers right now. She's currently in the hospital in extremely critical condition. The doctors aren't sure what is wrong and are currently performing a variety of tests on her.
Please add her, her baby boy and her husband and family to your daily prayers.
UPDATE:
Heather is not doing well. The doctors have given her a 1% chance of survival. They have diagnosed her with HSE. A common virus that over half of the population carries and it can, in rare cases, make its way into the brain and cause swelling. It is often fatal if not caught early enough.
Please continue praying. Pray for a miracle. Heather is a new mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a cousin, and many more wonderful things.
FINAL UPDATE:
I am sad to announce that Heather has passed on. I can only believe that this was the way that things were supposed to happen. I will not attempt to imagine HIS reasons for the things that happen here on earth; I will just have faith.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sad for you and your family. My prayers are with you.
Post a Comment