I'm posing in the huge inner tube that Dad brought home from work one day. We used that inner tube as a trampoline, a floatation device, and a hiding spot. We used to strap that huge inner tube on top of our "woody" station wagon and head to the lake.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Flashback: Playing well with others
Josh is in the left picture on the very left. His brothers are on the right in the picture, and I'm not sure who the child next to Josh is.
I'm posing in the huge inner tube that Dad brought home from work one day. We used that inner tube as a trampoline, a floatation device, and a hiding spot. We used to strap that huge inner tube on top of our "woody" station wagon and head to the lake.

I'm posing in the huge inner tube that Dad brought home from work one day. We used that inner tube as a trampoline, a floatation device, and a hiding spot. We used to strap that huge inner tube on top of our "woody" station wagon and head to the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment