My in-laws were in town this past week. It was a treat to have them, like always. Steve brought his banjo (he travels everywhere with at least one instrument) and Raleigh had a blast plucking that thing. He also enjoyed scratching the head of the banjo with his fingernails. I took some great photos of Steve and Raleigh playing the banjo together.

All in all, we had a great week. It's always so much fun when we have a lot of family together at once. I also got some alone time this weekend.
I went shopping for 3 hours. My mission was to find a pair of casual dress shoes, a sweater, and maybe a bra. After going to Old Navy, Mourices, Macy's, Herberger's, The Gap, Victoria's Secret and some random shoe store, I only purchased a bra. But right now, this is the best bra in the entire world in my opinion. It is the best bra becase:
It is not a nursing bra.
It is not falling apart.
It is very comfortable.
It makes me feel like a non-nursing woman again. What? Boobs can be sexy? Really?
And it's simple. No frill, no fluff, just a comfy bra.
Yay for me and my bra!
Share and Enjoy:

No comments:
Post a Comment