Are your children allowed to jump on the couch / sofa?
- Yes, couches are made for living in, not for show
- Yes on certain couches, not on others
- No, although some unauthorised jumping does occur
- No, kids should have respect for furniture
I answered the survey with the first option. But when I submitted my answer, I saw that the majority of people responding to the survey marked the 3rd option.
So I asked Josh if we're going to allow our children to jump on the couches. He responded with a stearn "Absolutely not, why would we let them do that."
I have to admit, I was suprised by his answer and by his logic that followed. Now, thanks to a survey on a blog, we now know that when the time comes, we will not allow our children to jump on the couches.

No comments:
Post a Comment