

Raleigh talks a bit now. He says "uh oh" when he or anyone else drops something. He says "owie" when he pulls my hair. He can make the sign language sign for Poop and Milk. He can wave bye-bye. And both of his grandmothers think he can say my name, "yellow", "shoe" and other things too. Josh and I have yet to witness these words. I'd post some video of it, but our computer that we use to edit videos is caput. So we're in the process of ordering new computer parts.

The picture below is hilarious, it's like Raleigh is leary about someone. Maybe it's me and my camera. I can imagine his thoughts. "What's up with that camera, is she a spy or something? Why does my entire life need to be documented..."

2 comments:
Is it just me or is he growing up really super fast? I love your posts. Hope to see you again soon!
I agree that Raleigh is growing sooo fast! This picture is hilarious, he looks so much older! I can't wait to get my turn to babysit one of these days :)
Post a Comment