The rules:
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago I was still in High School. I was probably just finishing up my softball season, and preparing for attending a 5 week summer camp.
The camp was called Summer Explorations in Science Engineering and Mathematics (SESEM). We had a 3 hour calculus class every morning, and we had field trips on the weekend, and homework in the afternoon. Doesn't that sound like fun?
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
- Go to Target and purchase disposable diapers for when Grandma Deb watches Raleigh this weekend.
- prepare breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners for Raleigh while we're gone. We're trying to make this weekend as easy as possible for Grandma Deb. Raleigh is at a very active stage right now, and he can be a handful.
- Find and wash all of my camping clothes.
- Pick up Erika and Joel's bike rack from Robin and Ryan tonight
- Prepack the car to be sure that everything fits.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Yummy, yummy dark dark chocolate. The more dark the better. I also enjoy chips and salsa.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Josh and I have talked about this before. We'd like to become mega philanthropists and travel the globe. We'd most likely hire a tutor for Raleigh and take him with us.
5. Places I have lived:
Not sure what constitutes "lived"... but I lived in Minnesota for 22 years, and I've now lived in North Dakota for 6 years. I visited Germany for about a month once. Does that count as "lived"?
6. People I want to know more about:
I’m passing this on to: Northstar26, Erika, Chelsea, Robin, Lanae, and Sweet Mary Sunshine

1 comment:
Posted! Finally! I hope you're having a nice week!
Post a Comment