Saturday, July 05, 2008

4th of July weekend

Happy 4th of July everyone! Sorry, it's taken me so long to post. Thursday, we drove to Detroit Lakes to meet with two of my good friends, Kerry and Jamie S.

Raleigh enjoyed playing on the beach with his buckets.
We were able to see pan fish right from the shore. Raleigh enjoyed that almost as much as Josh did.
After DL, we continued the drive to my parents and like usual, I spotted some beautiful lady slippers in the ditch on the way there.
Every 4th of July, when we make the drive from Fargo to Cohasset, I see Lady Slippers. I was able to take some great pictures.

I'll post more pics of the weekend at my parents in a few days.

1 comment:

Lanae Brown said...

Shyla!!!! I just noticed your ticker! Congratulations! Did I miss the announcement somewhere? That's so exciting! It's quite the experience having 2, but we're only a week and a half into this adventure. We wish you the very best with the pregnancy and can't wait to see the newest addition!