My mom just sent this to me via e-mail. I thought it would be fun to post my response via blog.
- Do you like blue cheese? No
- Have you ever smoked heroin? No, in fact, I have never done any drugs.
- Do you own a gun? Does a BB gun count?
- What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? What's Sonic?
- Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
- What do you think of hot dogs? Icky. I prefer brats.
- Favorite Christmas Song? Let it Snow
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 1 cup of green tea
- Can you do pushups? Yes
- What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. It's simple and it doens't intrude in hand activities.
- Your Favorite hobby? Forms of art. Photography, Quilting, Knitting
- Do you work with people who idolize you? Not that I'm aware of.
- Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.
- What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm good at interrupting others. I hate that.
- Middle name? Ann
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wonder if I'll have a new son or a new daughter in January. I wonder when we'll be able to buy a new house. I wonder what's for lunch, I'm starving already.
- Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Not the norm, but: funions, milky way, cookies.
- Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, tea, or iced tea
- Current worry right now? What kind of world will Raleigh grow up in?
- Current hate right now? Cigarrette Smoke. This is always a hate for me.
- Favorite place to be? Tioga Pit preferably with people I love
- How did you bring in the New Year? At home, went to bed early.
- Where would you like to go? Ireland, France, Africa, Australia
- Name three people who will complete this. Jamie S., Erika, ?
- Whose answer do you want to read the most? All of them
- What color shirt are you wearing? Brown
- Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, too slippery, I prefer flannel.
- Can you whistle? Yes
- Favorite color(s)? Orange and Green
- Would you be a pirate? No
- What songs do you sing in the shower? "Whatever Lola wants"
- Favorite girl's name? Don't have one yet.
- Favorite boy's name? Raleigh
- What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
- Last thing that made you laugh? My son, Raleigh.
- Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember, they might have had flowers on them.
- Worst injury you've ever had? I completely severed the ACL in my left leg, recovery time was 6-8 months.
- Do you love where you live? It's ok. I'd prefer to be a little out of town with a big yard so that I can have a garden.
- How many TVs do you have in your house? 1 that is used, 2 that haven't been turned on for months.
- Who is your loudest friend? Erika, that's not a bad thing though. She's animated especially when she's had a cocktail.
- How many dogs do you have? sadly, 0
- Does someone have a crush on you? I hope only Josh.
- What is your favorite article of clothing? Sweat pants
- What is your favorite book? Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss or maybe "100 years of solitude"
- What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate or "Good and Plenty's"
- What is your favorite sports team? I don't have a favorite anymore, I don't follow sports.
- What song do you want played at your funeral? Christmas music :), I don't know, maybe you should all bring in a jazz band when I die. Just don't wear black.
- What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was sleeping
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Crap, I need to do something with my hair.
- Why was Question 50 missing? Probably because someone forgot to copy it.
1 comment:
Is this a not-so-subtle way to tell me to put something on my blog? :)
Tell you what - I will post on my blog if you will put up a belly pic!!
-E
Post a Comment