Wednesday, October 29, 2008

He's no longer a baby

Josh and I made a hasty decision tonight. We were going to wait until spring, but we decided that tonight was the night we should give Raleigh his first hair cut.

I strapped him in his highchair and put on a DVD for him and then I proceeded to wet down his hair with a spray bottle - not unlike what my mother did for us kids when we were young - and I gave him his first hair cut.

He no longer looks like a baby.






Also, notice his press-on tattoo on his right arm.

2 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Aww, I remember all too well cutting off those baby curls! It really does make them look so grown up doesn't it! Raleigh is such a handsome boy! Love the tatoo, Rylan has one right now too!

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Nice job, Mommy Barber!