Christmas was great this year, except I didn't get to see my side of the family due to my ever expanding belly.
Here's Raleigh wearing one of his Christmas presents. There is nothing like a Thomas the Train poncho after a bath. And this is a really good picture of Raleigh smiling. Of course, Josh told him to smile big.

Below is a picture of the Christmas ham that I made at home in my dutch oven. It turned out delicious, although next time I think I'll make the pineapple/brown sugar glaze a bit thicker.

The Saturday after Christmas, we all gathered at Erika and Joel's house for present giving, yummy baked potatoes and cookies, and good old family bonding. Raleigh is riding his present from Steve and Deb. It is a stationary bike that hooks up to the TV. When Raleigh moves the pedals, the train on the TV moves.

Here I am holding up a pair of hand-knitted socks that Deb made for me. They are super comfy and come in handy in our cold cold house.

Raleigh just opened another present. It's a Thomas the Tank engine train game for his stationary bike.

Here's sort of a group picture. Erika was Santa handing out all of the presents.

It's nice getting together over at Erika and Joel's house. It is bigger than our house and we don't have to clean up our house for visitors :) Currently, we are way motivated to get our house projects done so that we can list our house for sale this summer. We'll see how motivated we can remain after the baby is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment