Thanks for the long comment Shyla! We were near Ixtapa, Nick's parents have a place there, kinda out in the middle of nowhere. It is pretty kid friendly, but I couldn't have gone without all the help from family. With the pool right there, someone has to have their eye on Rylan every second, so it actually was a lot of work. The weather was gorgeous though, so it obviously was a lot of fun. Leah looks adorable in her cloth dipes! I was motivated to use cloth with Rylan, but I'm not with Mackenzie, so we're back in Pampers. I actually have 2 dipes I haven't had luck selling. I'll give them to you if you would like. A pink swirl small Bumkins and a pink 2.0 Bum Genius one size. They are used, but in great shape. Email me l.brown@gra.midco.net if you want pictures or anything. I will gladly send them to you if you think you would use them! I love all the pictures of Raleigh and Leah, he is so sweet to her! Take care!
I am Minnesota-born, but now live in North Dakota, am married to an amazing man. We have a 3-year old son and a 1-year old daughter. Both of whom keep us very busy and on our toes. Life is good!
1 comment:
Thanks for the long comment Shyla! We were near Ixtapa, Nick's parents have a place there, kinda out in the middle of nowhere. It is pretty kid friendly, but I couldn't have gone without all the help from family. With the pool right there, someone has to have their eye on Rylan every second, so it actually was a lot of work. The weather was gorgeous though, so it obviously was a lot of fun.
Leah looks adorable in her cloth dipes! I was motivated to use cloth with Rylan, but I'm not with Mackenzie, so we're back in Pampers. I actually have 2 dipes I haven't had luck selling. I'll give them to you if you would like. A pink swirl small Bumkins and a pink 2.0 Bum Genius one size. They are used, but in great shape. Email me l.brown@gra.midco.net if you want pictures or anything. I will gladly send them to you if you think you would use them! I love all the pictures of Raleigh and Leah, he is so sweet to her! Take care!
Post a Comment