Sunday, February 01, 2009

Cute little outfit

Last Thursday night, my coworkers threw a baby shower for Leah and me. I had such a wonderful time and Leah received some quite adorable clothes. It turns out that women really enjoy shopping for baby girl clothes...go figure :).

Most of all, I enjoyed the company of my coworkers. I love maternity leave, but I do miss having adult conversations with people other than my husband. I also pumped milk before hand so that I could enjoy a glass of wine. It was a fabulous night. Leah slept most of it and I barely got to hold her as there were many open arms waiting for her when we arrived.

Below is a picture of an outfit given to Leah by my coworkers and friends in Denmark. I just love the hat. I'll get a better picture of her in the outfit without a bib when she's less prone to spit up. And I'll post pictures of her in the many other outfits that she received.

Leah also received her first books from my coworker, Connie. So I look forward to reading her the Little House books when she is a bit older.


Above: Leah and I were napping on the couch and Raleigh wanted to join us. So, I prompted Josh to get the camera. Josh is not learned on the different settings of my camera so the quality is a bit different than the pictures that I usually take. I think I like the effect anyway, it looks more artistic.

No comments: