Meanwhile, I'm enjoying spending time with Leah. I just love our photoshoots. In the picture below, you can see Leah wearing the newly fashionable giraffe bracelet. BTW that pose was all Leah's idea...she's such a natural. :)
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Leah's 2 month picture
I can't believe that she's already 2 months old. It goes incredible fast. I have to return to work in the first week of April.
Meanwhile, I'm enjoying spending time with Leah. I just love our photoshoots. In the picture below, you can see Leah wearing the newly fashionable giraffe bracelet. BTW that pose was all Leah's idea...she's such a natural. :)

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying spending time with Leah. I just love our photoshoots. In the picture below, you can see Leah wearing the newly fashionable giraffe bracelet. BTW that pose was all Leah's idea...she's such a natural. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment