We've been trying to give her more tummy time recently. I think that Raleigh had a lot more tummy time when he was her age, but we find it hard to put her down with Raleigh jumping and running around all the time. Here's a cute pic of her on her tummy looking at some toys.
She is also smiling a whole lot more, which just makes me melt.
She has found her hand and she'll suckle on one of her knuckles every now and then. She's gaining a bit more control with her hands and arms. They aren't flailing about like they used too.
Big brother, Raleigh, is doing really well also. He seems like he's grown a foot in the last two months. He towers over the other kids in his swimming class. Everyone assumes that he's already 3 because he's so tall and he talks so well. I'm not ready for him to be 3 yet though. Here's a cute pic of him lounging on our bed while I was changing Leah. I swear he looks like a teenager here...if it weren't for those car slippers... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment