Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2009 Fargo Marathon

So, we did it. We being, my hubby, his older brother, and my sister-in-law.  We ran the 4 person Fargo Marathon relay event last Saturday.

I ran the first leg of the journey. Here is a fabulous pic of me after my run.

IMG_8648

Here is a cute pic of Erika and Joel before the marathon started.

IMG_8639

Below is a pic of Joel finishing his run and Josh on his way to intercept the anklet-chip-thingy. Hey, do you know the proper term? I don’t.

So, at this point, Joel has some mongo blisters on both feet. He would proceed to walk on the outside of his feed the rest of the day

IMG_8652

Below is a pic of Josh finishing his run. At this point, Josh was wheezing a lot. He came down with a cold the Friday before the marathon.

IMG_8657

And this is a picture of Erika, in the green top, crossing the finish line after her leg of the journey.

IMG_8673

And here’s the best pic. All four of us, happy to have completed our marathon relay.

IMG_8676

1 comment:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Yay for you! I am so jealous of your ambition. I'm pretty sure the only way you could get me to run on purpose is to make sure I'm being chased by something really fast or really scary. Good for you!