I can’t believe it has taken us this long to cover up our splinter-ridden floors with comfy soft and warm carpet. The carpet installers came on Friday afternoon and were in and out in less than an hour and a half. Nice.
Here is a before picture, where we moved almost everything out of the living room.
Here’s a picture of Raleigh reaching for the yellow goop toy thingy that he just flung at the mirror. He was patiently waiting for the goop to fall down. In his defense, we taught him to hold the goop near his nose and go “Ah…Ah…Ah…choooo!” and then fling the goop at the wall. I know, we’re horrible parents. I’ll try to catch it on video as it is quite funny. :)
Here is a picture of our newly installed carpet. Notice the beautiful baby girl lounging in the middle of it? Boy is it convenient now to just be able to lay her onto the carpet with a blanket under her instead of finding the bouncy chair that Raleigh tipped over and moved all around the house.
And here’s a picture of where our tile and carpet meet up. I’m pretty happy with how well our tile matched our carpet.

No comments:
Post a Comment