Saturday, June 06, 2009

Andy’s visit

A few weeks ago, Josh’s cousin Andy visited us. We got some good pictures of him with the kids. I love this picture of him and Leah.

IMG_8917

Here’s one with Andy, Leah, and his dog Jackson. I hope I spelled Jackson right. Poor little dog, I called him “Jasper” a few times when he was here (I’ve been reading the Twilight series again…can you tell?) and now I’m probably spelling his name wrong.

IMG_8919 Jackson is such an adorable dog and he is so well-behaved! He is only about 18 months old and is a Rat Terrier and Jack Russel Terrier mix.  It made Josh and I want to have a dog again.

IMG_8924

Raleigh, graces us with his presence in the above picture. Notice how he’s smugly standing there.

Below is a picture of the fish that Andy caught when he and Josh fished on the Red River.

 IMG_8931

Another cute picture of Jackson below. What a precious puppy!

IMG_8928

This weekend, we had a few more visitors. I’ll create a separate post on that later.

No comments: