Saturday, June 13, 2009

“Said Grandma”

This morning Raleigh said, “ ‘I pooped!’, said Grandma”.

Seriously, those words came out of Raleigh’s mouth this morning. 

I don’t really thinks he knows what it means to add “Said grandma” after his statement, but he knows that, when we read to him,  a “said” statement usually follows an exclamation of sorts.

Other said statements that I’ve heard him make over the past few weeks.

Hello, said Gordon

I’m hungry, said Percy

I want to go outside, said Dad

 

But as, you can see, the “I Pooped” statement takes the cake.

Below is a picture of Raleigh leaning in to give Copper a smooch.

IMG_9234

And Leah, is showing us just like her mother she really is. Perfectly content at a computer.

IMG_9249

2 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

That's hilarious! What a character! Don't you love their speech evolution? It's by far my favorite part of childhood up to now.

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

At least it wasn't, "I pooped on President Obama," said Grandma.