Friday, December 01, 2006

Meet Raleigh!!!!!

Born 11/29/06, 5:49am




7 lbs 12 oz, 19"

I'll go into more details after I master this breast feeding phenomenon and I'll tell you all about how was in labor for 18 hours but right now this is all you're going to get when I have to type with only my right hand because my left hand and arm are keeping Raleigh plastered to my left breast.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shyla - He is just beautiful! I can't wait to hear the birth! I hope that the breastfeeding is going good. Remember, the pain does eventually go away and it get's much easier, just hang in there! Congrats Mommy and Daddy! Oh, and I love his name! Raleigh and Rylan will have to meet sometime! Congrats again!
Lanae

Anonymous said...

Shyla - He is gorgeous! And from the pictures, I must say that he looks like his Daddy! Isn't it all just so amazing to think that you grew that perfect little person inside you! Congratulations on a beautiful little man! I hope the breastfeeding is going good. Remember, the pain does go away and it all get's much easier! Keep up the good work Mommy!
Lanae

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't think the first one went through!