Some friends of ours, Luke and Karla, drove into town from Kansas to attend a wedding this weekend, so we were lucky to have them stay with us last night. It was the perfect reason to barbeque.
And for some other good news, I found out that one of my friends, Sweet Mary Sunshine, is expecting her third child. So we invited her, her husband and her two adorable little tots over as well. Congrats to both of you! Here are some adorable pics of all the kids in the sandbox followed by cute pics of Sweet Mary Sunshine's girls, Breanna and Lillian.





The men had their own bunch of fun last night. At some point, the whiffle ball and bat were brought out from storage, and out on our boulevard, the guys proceeded to take turns hitting the whiffle ball. The ball ended up landing in one of our pine trees. The following video showcases the events that followed the whiffle ball landing in the tree.
The only couple that I wish did not attend last night's festivities were Robin and Ryan. But before you start thinking what horrible person I am to say that...I only say it because I was hoping that Robin would have gone into labor before the barbeque because I know she's ready. And I know how I felt when I was at the stage that she's at. Her official due date is Aug. 6th. So, Robin and Ryan, I hope you're not reading this blog because you are on your way to the hospital :) Good luck! and I can't wait to see your little guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment