No, seriously...I've been busy. BUT - that is no excuse for me to withhold stories about my weird fascination with observing an adult (40 something) woman wearing too tight overalls, complete with a belt, and a disney-themed print button-up, long-sleeved, collared shirt holding on to her Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book while leaving a fireworks show last night.
I don't like picking on people for their fashion choices, because I am not a fasionista by any means, but this woman was so....very....interesting. Had I had a camera, I would have tried to sneek up behind her and take her picture without her consent just to prove what I saw. Dang...I wish I would have looked at her shoes...I didn't even notice her shoes. I'm choosing to believe that she was wearing birkenstocks with socks on....wait..no, she was wearing red cowboy boots.
Ok, know that I'm not making fun of her as much as I'm trying to understand her through her clothes and accessories.
I should have sparked up a convo with her about "The Boy Who Lived". I'm sure I would have been talking there for hours though.
Oh well. I'll post pictures this weekend. Josh and Jamie are going camping with Cousin Andy and I'm having a girls night tonight with some friends. I'll update later.
Ta Ta!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment