
I tried to get a picture of Raleigh holding this glowing necklace one night and he was moving so much, this was the best shot I got. You can almost make out his face behind all the neon colors.
The rest of the pictures are from the other day. I was trying get some natural light pictures. I haven't yet mastered the manual settings on my camera, which is why the pictures are so grainy.



Josh is camping, and I'm alone with Raleigh this weekend. So far, we've been having a lot of play time on the floor. Raleigh plays with his toys and I make sure he doesn't start opening the entertainment unit's doors.
Last night Erika, Chelsea and Robin came over to watch a girly movie, which is a must when the men are away. Erika picked up some Papa Murphy's pizza, pop and cookie dough to fill our bellies...and it was delicious.
Today, Raleigh and I are going to the park. I'll be taking video and pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment