Sidenote: I'm flying into Seattle, WA, tomorrow for business, and I won't be back for two weeks. I'm going to miss my two men very very very much. But I'm excited to visit Washington.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Cute Howie
Last weekend, Joel and Erika were out of town and my mother-in-law watched their pups. One night, she brought howie over.
Raleigh and Howie got along great! Howie even received one of Raleigh's famous kisses.

Sidenote: I'm flying into Seattle, WA, tomorrow for business, and I won't be back for two weeks. I'm going to miss my two men very very very much. But I'm excited to visit Washington.
Sidenote: I'm flying into Seattle, WA, tomorrow for business, and I won't be back for two weeks. I'm going to miss my two men very very very much. But I'm excited to visit Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment