He did this.
I said, "That's close"... and then he did this.
I then said "Wow, you're standing in the potty...Can you sit on the potty?"... and he did this. Sidenote: he hasn't actually used the potty yet, so him standing in it shouldn't gross you out.
Then I said, "Oh, you are so close to sitting on the potty."... and then he did this.
And we sang the "Peepee on the Potty" song. And then he grabbed a nearby bear and did this.
I miss my boy. Today is the second day that I've not seen him. I have 10 more days to go. Yikes! Hopefully, his Dad will take some pictures and post them soon. I'm going through Raleigh-withdrawals.
Redmond, WA, is a beautiful place. It is very hilly and very green. The first day here, it was sunny, and nice. Yesterday it was overcast and a bit drizzly. Today should be the same. Everyone at work is awesome.
The car that we rented is a 2007 Dodge Caliber. It's a neat looking car on the outside, but very industrial feeling on the inside.
One of these nights, I'm going to go to Seattle's famous Fish Market and take pictures.

2 comments:
How totally cute that he's standing in his potty chair! And I love the picture of him hugging the stuffed bear. You must miss him terribly. We miss you at work, too! Get your work done and get back here!
I love Seattle. And the fish market is a real gas with all the flying fish. Sarah lived there for a while and I drove up a couple of times. I know it must be hard to be away, but I am sure you will make the most of it. I look forward to pix of flying fish.
Post a Comment