Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The cat's out of the bag

Hi all, if you've already noticed my ticker, I'm sure you know the secret that is no longer a secret.

We're having another baby! Yay!

I'll be 12 weeks along on tomorrow, which means only 6 more months to go. I've had some nausea and I've been really tired, but otherwise things are going very well for me. We had our first ultrasound on June 25th and we were able to see our baby's heart beating. This is all very exciting for us and I'm glad that my secret is out finally. You don't know how hard it was for me to keep this a secret so long. But now, everyone can know.

I'm due January 22nd. Which means another winter baby.

Raleigh doesn't yet understand, but we're thinking that he will once my belly starts to grow a bit more. Speaking of my belly, yes I'll be posting belly pics again so that you can see the progress.

One thing's for sure, I'm not going to have bangs this time around. I'm hoping to take advantage of how well my hair grows during pregnancy so that I can donate my hair to Locks of Love.

3 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Congrats again! I can't wait to watch your belly grow! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Sarah and Parish said...

Congratulations Shyla!! Looking forward to seeing your progression into this pregnancy!!

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Wowee! Hooray! I'm such a loser friend that I didn't even realize this until today. I'm so very happy for you!