Yup, me.
My water broke at 4:30 pm and I'm still hanging out in the hospital room with contractions 5 minutes apart and not so very painful just yet. Just uncomfortable.
The last time they checked, I was dilated 3 cm and 70 % effaced.
We'll keep you posted as soon as the baby is born. We are so very excited to meet him/her.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good luck Shyla. We are thinking about you and the boys are super excited.
Ooh ooh ooh! Hooray for you! We'll wait patiently to hear the great news. I'm praying for great comfort for you and your new baby.
It is over 24 hours since your post. I don't know if I can stand the suspense any longer. I pray you are both doing well. Quick, I need a name and a full report.
CONGRATULATIONS SHYLA!!!
Post a Comment