Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moby wraps

I happened to have a lot of orange fabric left over from a project that I worked on years ago (for those of you who visited my college apartment, doesn't this fabric remind you of my curtains in that old apartment?), so I decided to make a moby wrap.

Josh tested it out on Raleigh first. I have to admit that it was pretty hilarious to see him put the wrap on, and then put Raleigh in it.



Then, I tested it out on Leah. (Sorry for the blurry picture, my camera's self timer and I don't always get along)


Overall, I'm pretty happy with it...except for the color. Leah was comfy enough in it but I'm not sure that I'll venture out into public wearing this blaze orange contraption.

3 comments:

Lanae Brown said...

Good for you Shyla! I never felt comfortable in those, too hot, but this weather would be perfect for it! But yes, the color is a little bright, you look like you're hunting something!

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Oh, go for it - wear it with pride! I think the orange brings out the beauty in your, um, wrists or something. Looks like you did a great job with your makeshift Moby! And a great job making another beautiful child!

Chare said...

I love my moby wraps! I have a teal and a white one. One thing that I do different than you did in the picture is tie it to my side so I don't have all the extra fabric in front of me!!!