We are giving up! at least until we HAVE to come up with a name for this child of ours.
I have a feeling that we'll just end up using the name that my husband prefers because it kinda was one of my favorites at first too...we'll see. Until then, we refer to him using words like "He" or "This Boy" or "Our Boy." Hey, it works for now.
Other events: I'm increasingly looking forward to our week long vacation to the Lake Superio coast line. Frankly, I'm just looking forward to doing nothing for an entire week. Of course, by nothing I mean...
1. Playing board games with my in-laws.
2. Listening to my father-in-law play his mandolin every waking minute like it's been surgically attached to his body.
3. Hearing stories about my husband when he was a boy.
4. Probably hearing naming ideas for our little boy.
5. Eating some delicious food.
6. And taking as many pictures as humanly possible.
We have a little break in the hot temperatures, which is a welcomed change. I hope everyone else around the country is getting the same.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment