Monday, August 21, 2006

EGAAAD!

I had hoped to make up for my lack of blogging and lack of pictures last week with one big fat blog complete with tons of pictures, but it seems that Blogger has decided that it doesn't like to upload my pictures today.

I'll try later tonight.

Until then, imagine how much fun I had at the Itasca County Fair on Saturday evening. Here are some of the things that I did at the fair:

  • Ate 1 corn dog ($3.00)
  • Visited the English Setter puppies in the Children's barn
  • Ate 1 corn dog ($2.00) and 1 order of fries ($2.00)
  • Watched my nephews ride the "magic school bus," the "dragon," and the "sizzler"
  • Drank a large Root Beer ($3.00)
  • Amazed myself at how wierd it was that the Carnies were now younger than me.
  • Ate 2 ears of corn ($2.00)
  • Shared a dough doggie with Josh (Mom's treat)
  • Walked around the 4-H barns and wondered why I wasn't involved in 4-H when I was younger, then remembered I was involved in everything else.
  • Watched Mom eat her Gyro. I really wanted a Gyro, but couldn't even imagine any left over room in my tummy for one.
  • Drove home.

No comments: