Today, I'll just give you a general update.
- I had my annual review at work, and let's just say that it went amazingly well!
- I excitedly subjected myself to an online grammar quiz today, which I not-so-excitedly report to you that I failed. Unless in some twisted universe 50% is still passing...Ouch, this was a blow to my self esteem.
- Josh and I will be purchasing a Scion Xb for our second vehicle in the next 6 months. It gets excellent MPG, and it has an excellent safety rating, and it's affordable, and it has the extra space we'll need now that we'll have a child, a dog, and a canoe.
Here's a cool picture of it:
The SCION XB, in all its glory.
- I was too curious to wait for my next doctor's appointment to find out how much I weigh now...So, I weighed myself at the exercise room here at work. What? You want to know how much I weighed? Well....Um....I guess I weighed 171 lbs. Ouch, even though I know I'm pregnant, and I've only gained 15 lbs so far, it just hurts to say it.
Okay, now, I'll post some more pictures after I post this blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment