Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Early Thanksgiving with the In-laws

Our family picture, including the dogs.

Josh, Winnie, and myself.

While I was at Ikea with my sister-in-law, Josh and his dad had fun with my camera.

We visited an apple orchard near my in-laws house, and fun ensued.

Overall, it was a wonderful weekend. We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner, and it was so nice to have all of Josh's family there. There was a lot of talk about pregnancy, and how this is our last thanksgiving without kiddies running around.

My sister-in-law took me to GiGi's cafe in Minneapolis and it was just a wonderful experience. I ordered a sesame chicken pasta salad, which was perfect in every way it could be, and my sister-in-law ordered a tart of some sort that she said was also delicious.

I also made a visit to Ikea, spent more than I had intended, but enjoyed every minute of it.

The visit to the Apple Orchard wasn't a planned visit, but was a ton of fun. Sometimes it is good to be spontaneous...it just pays off.

I caught a bit of a head cold this weekend, but it already seems to be loosing it's fervor. So much for me not getting sick the entire pregnancy.

No comments: