Friday, November 10, 2006

I found a stretch mark...

...Now I get to see how many stretch marks can appear in three weeks time :)

I'm actually surprised that I haven't had any until now. I didn't use any cocoa butter or any special lotions on my body because I didn't want to go to all that trouble and still end up with stretch marks. From what I've heard other women say, it seems that you either get them or you don't and nothing you do to try to prevent them works.

I'll post a belly pic some time this weekend, and I'll post a picture of our Christmas Tree. Yes, we've already put it up. We've already celebrated Thanksgiving with my in-laws, so we figured it was ok to put the tree up.

In other unrelated news...I've started ready Ulysses by James Joyce. So far, it is hard to get acquainted with his style of writing. No quotes for dialogs and he seems to be very wordy in explaining things. I am not giving up though, I have two weeks to finish it and I plan to actually finish it...It IS listed as the #1 book to read from the 20th Century by Random House. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: