...I promise!
I've been busy lately. My littlest bro is staying with us while he works with his fiber optic cable crew here in Fargo. I drive him to the hotel that his coworkers stay at by 6:30 am every morning and then I go to work. Yesterday I worked from 6:30-5:30. It ends up being a long day, but it is totally worth it. I enjoy having my bro around and so does Josh. They both have their x-box 360s set up in our office and they can play the new Gears of War game together.
Lately, I have a pain around my belly button that gets worse when I bend at the waist, twist in my chair, walk, put my seat belt on, raise my hands above my head, and some times it gets worse when I just sit here. So far the only thing that makes it go away is lying down.
The little guy is moving quite a bit lately, which seems odd because everyone says that towards the end babies stop moving as much because of lack of room. This little guy loves to move after I am done eating, when I am sitting in my chair at work, and when I happen to be in a meeting with my boss.
Yesterday, I just hoped that my boss didn't notice my belly moving all around, how distracting! :)
Anyway, enjoy the beautiful weather, and feel free to stay inside and watch comfy movies if the weather is icky where you are at.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment