At our doc appointment yesterday, I learned that I am still dilated only 1 cm, and still 90% effaced.
His heartbeat is still around 150 bpm.
In other news...Josh and I purchased a car seat yesterday...finally. It is definitely starting to feel more real to us that we'll have a new addition to the family soon.
We opted for a convertible car seat, so we'll have to take the little guy out of the car seat each time we leave the car, but Josh and I don't go very many places so I don't see this as being a problem.
Things are winding down at work for me, as I am trying to prepare my collegues as best I can for my departure. At my wonderful place of employment, I get 2 months of physical dissability leave and 1 month of maternity leave, all paid. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful job.
My mom and dad will be driving out to stay with us the Friday after Thanksgiving, so we are really excited about that. We always love it when they visit.
I'll post another belly pic tonight. I keep hoping to find that my belly has dropped slightly.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment