I think that once the next baby comes along the previous babies become kids. We're trying to adjust already, but when I say "the girls," some people think I'm talking about the dogs I used to have. Go figure. :)
I still call my older kids my babies! (They don't like it, though.) In a day care setting, toddlers start around a year and a half to two years old. I like Sweet Mary Sunshine's answer, too!
I am Minnesota-born, but now live in North Dakota, am married to an amazing man. We have a 3-year old son and a 1-year old daughter. Both of whom keep us very busy and on our toes. Life is good!
2 comments:
I think that once the next baby comes along the previous babies become kids. We're trying to adjust already, but when I say "the girls," some people think I'm talking about the dogs I used to have. Go figure. :)
I still call my older kids my babies! (They don't like it, though.) In a day care setting, toddlers start around a year and a half to two years old. I like Sweet Mary Sunshine's answer, too!
Post a Comment